SimpliSafe is looking for a currently enrolled Phd/MS candidate to design and develop the software that drives our award winning wireless/IoT home security system.
In this role, you will:
- Implement computer vision and machine learning models in Python
- Optimize code to perform in the Cloud.
- Deploy models into our Cloud production environment that will be used by in a real-time setting
- Collaborate with hardware team to better apply CV and DL technologies into embedded systems
You Should Have:
- Experience taking a computer vision-based project from the initial concept to production
- Experience or strong familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Must be enrolled in a Ph.D. program or Masters program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in AWS is a plus.
- 2+ years coding experience in one of these languages: Python, C++
- Understanding computer vision techniques and software libraries
- Familiarity with Machine learning and deep learning concepts
- Ideal candidates will have had prior internship experience.
- Publication record in field of AI/ML/CV is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, set up experiments and demonstrate progress through principled used of metrics.