Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of one of our Technology teams, you will contribute to building solutions that use natural language processing, cognitive computing, and artificial intelligence applications or the frameworks and infrastructure that support them.
The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer, in collaboration with an interdisciplinary team, is responsible for developing innovative AI-driven technologies and products to drive a new generation of interactive virtual assistants. The AI Engineer collaborates on the design and development of core technologies enabling free-flowing natural conversations with multimodal interactive systems. The AI Engineer must maintain awareness of ongoing technological developments in the field and assist with the transition/transfer of AI products and solutions across programs/projects.
Essential Job Functions*:
- Design and implement new approaches to human language understanding and language generation for conversational agents using machine learning
- Build, test, deploy, monitor and enhance AI driven conversational agents
- Enhance existing conversational platforms and solutions using advanced conversational attributes
- Create automated methods to build and test conversational systems
- Prototype concepts and create documentation to communicate ideas
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- MS/PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
- Strong software background with extensive experience in Python.
- Linux/Unix Scripting.
- Experience with writing production-quality code
- Experience in artificial intelligence with an in-depth understanding of speech/text, language, and dialogue processing technologies with a specific emphasis in one or more of the following areas:
- Conversational AI, specifically Dialogue Management
- Natural Language Understanding
- User Simulation and Analytics
- Human-Machine Interface Design
- Machine Learning for Interactive Systems
- Natural Language Generation
- Experience in the development and deployment of spoken, textual, or multimodal interactive systems.
- Experience with deep-learning tools and libraries (e.g. Keras, PyTorch,Tensorflow, Theano).
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.