Office Tour Photos
Please note, this is a proactive search for a role that has been vetted by our leadership team for future hiring. The recruiting team and hiring managers remain active in discussions with interested, qualified individuals and are committed to being transparent on timelines throughout the process. Thank you.
Who We Are:
Vistaprints Data and Analytics (DnA) organization is working to make our company one of the worlds most well-known and successful data-driven companies. The cross-functional team includes product owners, analysts, technologists, data engineers and more all focused on providing Vistaprint with information and tools we can use to deliver jaw-dropping customer value. DnA team members are empowered to learn new skills, communicate openly and be active problem-solvers.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to the establishment of DnA-wide guidelines and develop an agile training curriculum for our organization
- Transform the data product teams (with Product Owners, Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Analysts) towards more sophisticated usage of Agile principles and practices
- Provide facilitation, hands-on coaching, guiding and mentoring that will give to increase an agile mentality
- Help to develop the product owners in our organization towards better practices (esp. exacting prioritization, writing user stories, handling expectations)
- Strengthen self-organization, teamwork and management of teams by evangelizing ceremonies (dailys, planning, retrospective, demos) and practices
- Identify agile champions and develop them to scale agile impact in the DnA organization
- Actively identify impediments and work across the organization to remove them
- Provide support to the team by use of servant leadership and leading by example in order to drive the health of a DnA organization
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Consistent track record in agile mentorship with Scrum
- Deep understanding of agile practices and methodology along with high situational awareness and emotional intelligence
- Hands-on experience in applying agile practices in the context of cross-functional data product teams
- Certification as Scrum Master, Agile Coach or similar qualifications
Nice to Have: :
- Certification in Scaled Agile (SAFe) and/or as Product Owner
- Basic understanding of Data Platform/Warehouse and/or Data Science Methods
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few! When the office reopens (post COVID regulations), the Waltham office will continue to offer a modern and collaborative environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From