Chewy is seeking a highly motivated, goal oriented and analytical Associate Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our exciting and fast paced company in Boston, MA. Our team is growing and if you are equally passionate about data analysis, ecommerce, and driving growth, an opportunity at Chewy may be a great match!
As an Associate Affiliate Marketing Manager, your charter is to be on the front lines of affiliate channel expansion, focusing on recruiting, activating, and optimizing content and/or traditional affiliate publishers with the end goal of scaling new customer acquisition. With your teammates, you will execute a project roadmap including network management, campaign planning, and publisher recruitment, while employing a data driven mindset for measurement and analysis.
You will prioritize the most scalable opportunities and through testing and iteration, grow a portfolio of customer acquisition sources that are incremental to the Digital Marketing program. You must learn quickly, quickly run and analyze experiments, and make decisions prioritized by business impact. You will need the right balance of organization, affiliate marketing and analytics experience, technical aptitude, creative thinking, and work ethic.
What Youll Do:
- Manage affiliate relationships, including inquiries and applications, tactical execution, and performance
- Act as point of contact for external network and publisher relationships, including facilitation of publisher/network invoicing and payment
- Stay on top of emerging affiliate marketing industry trends to evaluate new management approaches, publisher models, or technologies that can help the business grow and keep us one step ahead of competitors
- Plan and troubleshoot technology/analytics integrations with affiliate management platforms and support on reporting integrations
- Obsessively monitor affiliate channel KPIs and proactively identify growth opportunities, limitations or anomalies warranting further investigation or escalation
- Implement affiliate management best practices including commission structures, text/image link optimization, testing, network profile and terms, and relationship management
- Collaborate with internal Digital Marketing teams on testing, reporting, and ad hoc analysis
- Build and present concise opportunity briefs, performance readouts, and relevant channel updates as needed
What Youll Need:
- A proven track record delivering results in establishing and growing large affiliate marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree or higher (background in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Marketing, or a related discipline preferred but not required)
- 5+ years of experience in data-driven digital marketing
- Knowledge of analytics/reporting tools and methodologies (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and the ability to analyze large datasets to gain insights and support business decisions
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to effectively work together with marketers, product managers and engineers alike
- Demonstrable organizational skills, drive for constant improvement, and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality and ability to thrive with ambiguity
- Position may require travel
- Experience with Partnerize (Performance Horizon), Impact, or other SAS model networks
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com