GSN Games is looking for an Advertising Operations Coordinator to join our team in Boston!
About the Ad Sales Team:
We deliver advertising experiences that are a win-win for both our partners and players. From custom games and sponsored prizes to targeting and engagement analytics, we help brands share their story with millions of players.
What You'll Do:
The role of Advertising Operations Coordinator is to help generate the highest possible revenue from the GSN Games owned and operated properties by assisting the Ad Operations team with all related digital advertising campaign functions. The Ad Operations Coordinator supports all day-to-day operations for aiding campaign planning and inventory management, scheduling, implementation, tracking, pacing, optimization, and month-end billing.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist with the daily operational activities including ad serving, inventory and campaign management
• Facilitate the scheduling, production, implementation, optimization and reporting of online advertising campaigns from insertion order to completion
• Provide ongoing support to our external clients including: advertisers, ad agencies, and demand partners; as well as our internal clients, including: account executives, media planners, sales marketing, and finance
• Work with the sales team to perform post-campaign analysis for client presentations and future sales collateral
• Manage the month-end billing and invoicing process
• At least two years of advertising operations/trafficking experience with a proven track record of managing digital advertising campaigns
• Experience with Google’s DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) by Google
• Experience implementing 3rd party tags (serving / tracking / analytics / rich media / video) from leading ad tech vendors including Google (DFA, DCM, DDM, & DRM), Sizmek, FlashTalking, Moat, IAS, and comScore
• Experience with IronSource / Supersonic Mediation mobile mediation platform is a plus
• Computer/Tech savvy and able to adapt quickly to different platforms
• Strong organizational, time management, communication, analytical and presentation skills
• Proficiency with G-Suite Apps and MS Office Products including Word, Excel and Power Point
• Knowledgeable and proficient in the area of online advertising trends, latest research and developments in related technologies
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure
• Ability to work as a team and independently
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience