: Administrative Assistant
Vecna Robotics seeks robotics enthusiasts to join the team as Administrative Assistants. The selected candidates will serve as assistants to our senior leadership and interface with our staff here at our Waltham, MA headquarters. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or experienced assistant to take on a role with potential for growth in a company that itself is growing rapidly. In addition to being highly organized and proficient in basic office programs, prospective candidates should also be comfortable with technical writing and have strong communication skills - presentations, reports, and administrative oversight of calendar/travel schedules will be required. Project coordination will be required. Occasional domestic and international travel will be required. This is a full-time, temp to perm opportunity.
In this role you will:
- Provide continuous administrative oversight of senior leadership calendars including travel booking, customer calls and meetings, project milestones and personal appointments.
- Research, report on, and reach out strategically to external contacts of interest.
- Interface with the Business Development, Operations and Marketing teams as needed, including event/meeting coordination and office management.
- Take on technical writing assignments such as proposals, assist with presentations, and coordinate with conference organizers.
What we are looking for:
- BS degree; degree in communications or business preferred.
- Interest and exposure to engineering and robotics.
- Strong organizational skills; able to independently multitask and proactively support the CEO with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills for email, telephone, social media and in-person communication internally and externally across all experience levels of an organization.
- Flexibility for occasional travel, both domestic and international.
- Valid driver's license and passport.
More Jobs From