Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Administrative Assistant will play a critical role at Amwell. Specifically, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all administrative duties for senior executives, handle correspondence, manages the office, makes appointments, books travel and serves as liaison with the public. The Administrative Assistant handles details of a confidential and critical nature and conducts her/himself with the highest degree of dignity, professionalism, and interpersonal effectiveness while exercising sound judgment.
- Works diligently with our Clinical Services/AMG team and pitch in help where needed
- Arranges meetings and handles all other meeting material preparation and logistics
- Processes expense reports and assist with invoices and events in a timely fashion
- Performs offices duties as required
- Plans Clinical Services events and monthly meetings
- Prepares presentation materials, cover/introductory letters, contracts, and other business documents
- Effectively supports and backs up other Executive Assistants, especially for high priority meetings, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Routinely handles internal and external inquiries by screening calls, answering questions, and redirecting to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements for executives as well as advisors, consultants, and other team members as necessary.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- 1- 3 years of experience preferred
- Capable of presenting to senior leadership
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, and attention to detail
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests
Should you join Amwell and the Administrative team, you can expect:
The Executive Assistants are a group of dynamic individuals, responsible for supporting Amwell Executives. This is a team that works with and has exposure to all different departments at Amwell.
The Administrative team has many responsibilities including building meaningful relationships with their executives and working hard to not only help with their day to day but contribute to their growth and success overall. They are the first line of communication between the executive and the outside world; speaking with clients, other employees and upper management. They are our partners internal champions, and work hard with a variety of colleagues to turn vision into reality.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, energetic, never-the-same-day-twice kind of environment, then look no further. If you possess problem-solving skills, and a serious understanding of the corporate communications needed to speak with all levels of an organization, then Amwell is the place for you.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.
More Jobs From