Today, Lovepop is the world's leading designer of 3D cards. Tomorrow, Lovepop will be the world's leading brand for unexpected gifts that make people feel special. Lovepop was introduced to America on Shark Tank in December 2015, and more recent appearances on The View, Good Morning America, Billboard Music Awards and QVC have contributed to the company's rapid growth trajectory. Our vision is to create one billion magical moments around the world, each moment bringing people closer together through an experience that is meaningful and unexpected. We do that by helping people tell magical stories and creating the most intricate paper art in the world.
Lovepop is looking for a talented marketer to join the consumer team and drive continued growth of our Paid Facebook channel. We need someone to both envision new ways of leveraging the platform and also drive world-class execution to turn ideas into reality.
What you'll do here:
- Identify opportunities for continued testing and learnings on Facebook and other channels.
- Identify go to market strategies and identify new consumer segments.
- Build strategy for new product launches including our licensed designs on Facebook.
- Develop, deploy and optimize channel specific strategies and operating plans (constant wave of test/learn/iterate cycles) focusing on Facebook ads.
- Manage daily optimization of Facebook ads, including building new campaigns and bidding.
- Manage to an acquisition marketing budgets, with an eye on driving increased scale at ever improving efficiency.
- Constantly thinking of NEW and exciting ways to drive new customer growth.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5+ years of Facebook advertising experience.
- At least 2+ years of Performance Marketing experience driving to a ROAS or CPA goal focusing on direct to consumer brands.
- Experience launching new products and building marketing plans and testing structures.
- Proficiency with the landscape of marketing infrastructure tools, marketing optimization tools and platforms (i.e. Facebook Ads Manager and Google analytics).
- A strong test & learn mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Math; MBA preferred
You'll be great if you have:
- A deeply data driven mindset (comfortable in designing and interpreting analytical models to optimize various marketing efforts), with a strong test/learn/iterate mindset and possesses the ability to design A/B tests that yield statistical results to optimize Facebook Marketing campaigns.
- E-Commerce or direct to consumer experience preferred and comfortable targeting CPA goals and return on ad spend as key metrics (with a very Brand/Design centric company).
- Experience running and scaling Facebook ad programs.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Experience using video creative or working with outside agencies that product video ad content.
- Have an endless supply of off the wall acquisition ideas.