Recorded Future is looking for an Accounting Manager to assist the team in the key operational needs of the business, support the month-end close process, implement best-in-class procedure, as well as drive process improvements and transformations to scale the back office function to to meet the fast-paced growth of the organization. The role is based at Recorded Futures global HQ in Somerville, Massachusetts.
Reporting directly to the Senior Corporate Accounting Manager, this role will be a key member of the Accounting & Finance team and will have visibility to areas such as general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue, and financial reporting requirements. This is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a growing company while advancing your skills along with the companys growth.
What you'll do as Accounting Manager:
- Manage monthly and quarterly close processes including relevant reconciliations
- Establish appropriate internal controls and assist in implementation of new policies and procedures
- Complete monthly flux analysis: P&L, balance sheets, and income variance
- Support all the Accounting back-office function including:
- Oversee and manage the a)order to cash b) procure to pay cycles, and c) capital expenditures cycle, and payroll and (T&E) expense reimbursement Review and maintain the process of accruals to ensure accuracy of the General Ledger
- Auditing and analyzing expense reports to ensure compliance with the firm's travel and entertainment (T&E) expense reimbursement policies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure all deliverables are accurate and of the highest quality
- Responsible for non-routine transaction and reconciliations (e.g debt, intangibles)
- Support with the annual audit process
What you'll bring as the Accounting Manager:
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA is a plus)
- At least 4 years of relevant experience (prior experience within SaaS/tech industry preferred or work with SaaS/tech clients
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with Excel and GSuite (experience with Netsuite, Salesforce, Domo, and Avalara is a plus)
- Experience working as a cross-functional business partner
- Highly detail oriented, with an analytical approach to supporting the strategic decision-making process
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.