Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva Systems is seeking an Account Partner responsible for selling Vault R&D Solutions to CRO Organizations.
As an Account Partner for CRO, you will be responsible for selling Vault R&D solutions (Clinical Data, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, and Quality) to our important CRO customers, and be part of a dynamic and growing team focused on driving R&D excellence across the life science industry.
This role will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing strategic relationships with small- to mid-size CROs.
What You'll Do
- Develop partnerships with new CRO accounts
- Manage relationships with key CRO stakeholders across Business, IT, and C-level
- Meet/Exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- 3+ years of experience working with CROs
- 2+ years of experience in sales, project management, account management or business development
- Experience with clinical technology solutions e.g. CTMS, EDC, ePRO
- Strong communication, creative thinking, and presentation skills
- Self-innovation and management, fast response
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A passion for solving customer business problems
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].