Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Veeva Crossix Sales team is looking for a skilled Account Partner to drive sales within our media measurement and optimization business to Life Sciences companies. As an Account Partner, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with the Veeva Crossix marketing analytics solutions, including the Veeva Crossix DIFA platform.
To be successful in this role, you are strong at communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level), and brand marketing departments. Creativity, initiative, and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical. You are also someone who is humble, hungry, and smart you put the success of the team ahead of your own; you have a relentless drive to do what it takes to succeed, and you find a way to overcome obstacles and solve business problems.
What You'll Do
- Develop a thorough understanding of Crossix offerings, competitive advantages, and processes. Learn to articulate them persuasively to prospects and customers.
- Develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure.
- Work in close partnership with Client Services to manage successful client deployments and to ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
- Keep current with industry trends; engage your customers, address their business challenges, and propose solutions.
What You've Done
- Passionate about healthcare with a strong interest in pharmaceutical marketing. You feel a strong connection to our mission and will work hard to ensure customer success
- As an educator and business consultant; you love teaching clients about how they could maximize their potential by working with us
- Demonstrated development of meaningful partnerships with a diverse client base and proven track record as a trusted advisor to brands
- Highly organized with a firm grasp of your business - you accurately log all sales activity and prospecting in SFDC with speed and accuracy
- Understanding of the digital media/marketing landscape with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research
- A fast learner, you love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry
- A creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive in an atmosphere of change
- 3+ years of experience in selling technology, marketing, pharma data/insights, or media solutions in the life sciences industry or closely related field
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals while contributing to the success of the team
- Strong understanding of digital media and ad tech ecosystem
- 5+ years of overall business experience in sales, business development, or account management preferably in digital advertising, technology businesses, healthcare data/consulting
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing
- BS or BA degree is required
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.