The Account Manager, reporting to the NA Sales Leader for Tealeaf, teams with Customer Success and Solution Engineering to grow annual spend of Acoustic’s Tealeaf SaaS and on-Prem customers.. The Account Manager role is to identify and drive opportunities for expanding use of existing Tealeaf solution and cross-sell new Tealeaf where we have another Acoustic footprint installed. Sales expansion in these accounts will be focused on expansion and cross-sell of Acoustics Tealeaf solution. Goal is to build pipeline and achieve sales quota in a territory.
What You'll Do
- Opportunity Identification, Progression and Closure for Expansion opportunities – defined as cross-sell of new solutions and/or sales of existing Tealeaf solutions to new divisions/groups.
- Team with Tealeaf Customer Success Director to formulate and drive the overall Account strategy for your accounts.
- Partner with Tealeaf Solution Engineering resources to deliver effective product demonstrations, presentations.
- Top notch territory management including reliable and accurate forecasting, opportunity management.
- Leading the cross-functional team of Sales, Technical, Services and SME team members in opportunity pursuits.
- 3-5 years of quota carrying field sales experience with a proven track record verifiable, measurable success in delivering against quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Knowledge of the customer experience market
- Experience selling services to the “C-Suite” of clients and guiding clients through the purchasing process.
- Ability to assess customer business needs and relationships with qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal/written).
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience selling complex enterprise SaaS software solutions and professional services within customer experience teams in enterprise accounts.
- Training on Force Management sales methodology a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce/ SalesLoft or other CRM.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.