Hi - were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us all across the globe with headquarters in Boston, MA.
Our software creates authentic Personal Experience moments through gifting, swag, and direct mail to help businesses grow and scale. As the only Personal Experience (PX) Platform, Alyce enables sales, marketing, and customer success teams to create personal bonds with their prospects, customers, and partners. Named G2 leader in Account-based Execution 6 quarters in a row, Alyce bridges the physical and digital worlds to help Enterprises companies better engage, connect, and convert prospects, customers, and employees while delivering measurable results
At Alyce, we value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9to5) and outside of them (#5to9).
And are both proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
Account Managers at Alyce are responsible for driving renewals and expansions of Alyce customers within their defined territory(s). The role involves the management of existing accounts, successful collaboration with the CSM, and effective customer communication leading the growth of our customers. As an Account Manager, you will engage with multiple stakeholders within organizations to understand their objectives, outcomes, and provide recommendations on how to best utilize Alyce.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- Lead commercial conversations with customer base to ensure agreement structures properly support customers needs and objectives
- Responsible for managing the entire customer life cycle, including churn, downsells, upsells, cross-sells, and maintaining a rolling forecast for the next 6 months.
- Work collaboratively with Alyce teams, including Customer Success Managers, Solution Consultants, Account Executives, Support, to drive alignment and meet customers needs
- Understand and articulate Alyces competitive differentiators through effective positioning relative to status quo and market competitors
- Lead consultative conversations by leveraging strong product knowledge and solution selling techniques to help identify ways to drive adoption and upsell into accounts.
- Develop a strategy for the book of business, devise account plans (a combination of custom-built and programmatic approaches), prioritize time accordingly to execute plans, manage an active pipeline of renewal opportunities
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- 3+ years of prior Account Manager experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Prior experience with Enterprise organizations.
- Understanding of sales cycles, solution selling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in prospect to closure and holding quota for your own territory
- Accurately forecast and manage pipelines on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Keep accurate and up to date records of all deals in the CRM system.
- Highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.