As an AceUp Account Manager you are the main relationship holder, responsible for execution and the delivery of AceUp’s service promise to your accounts. You’re a key member of AceUp’s Customer Success team and collaborate closely with our Sales and Coach Operation teams. This position reports to the Director of Customer Success. Internally at AceUp we look to you as the voice of our customers.
Who we are
AceUp deploys one-on-one executive coaching in businesses that want to help their employees achieve their maximum impact. AceUp is able to do this through a tech-enabled platform that is scalable, measurable, and impactful.
Our customers include fast growing businesses of all shapes and sizes that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential.We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
You thrive in a fast-paced B2B startup environment and take pride in building close relationships with key stakeholders from our clients. You collaborate closely with other internal teams to provide excellence and efficiency in onboarding, delivery, reporting and relationship management. You pay close attention to detail and hold yourself to the highest level of accountability and execution while fully owning mistakes (hey, we all make them!) and using them as learning opportunities. You are the “go-to” person for exceptional customer experiences at an account level.
What you will do
- You are the main point of contact between AceUp and a number of client accounts
- You work to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at the company including decision makers, executive sponsors, and champions.
- You collaborate with the Sales and Coach Operations team on the transfer of new clients after sale to delivery teams (Customer Success, Coach Operations, L&D)
- You are responsible for onboarding both the company as well as working with our Client Partners to onboard individual coachees
- You are the key coordinator and executor of other delivery items like group training collaborating closely with our Coach Operations and L&D teams.
- You track and report on our engagements via Monthly Status Updates, Quarterly Business Reviews and Coaching Impact Reports
- You work with the entire CS Team on our quarterly data collections efforts, specifically coordinating data collection for your accounts
- You work with Client Partners to reengage any disengaged or at risk coachees, and surface any substantial disengagement to our clients in order for them to make efficient informed decisions
- You are in charge of creating transparency into the engagement for our coaches during regular account coach supervision calls
- You work with Account Executives (Sales) to grow your accounts, and identify opportunities for internal referrals and expanded services
- You collaborate with the Product and Engineering Teams to inform them of customer needs related to our platform and technology
- You gauge customers’ level of satisfaction and provide feedback to other internal teams regarding product and service improvements
- You provide insight to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform and service
- You drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them to succeed
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Impressive executive presence and relationship building
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Ops)
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, Remote options provided
What we offer
- Salary range of $65-75K/yr
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status