Openly is rebuilding insurance from the ground up. We are re-envisioning and enhancing every aspect of the customer experience. Doing this requires a rapidly growing team of exceptional, curious, empathetic people with a wide range of skill sets, spanning technology, data science, product, marketing, sales, service, claims handling, finance, etc.
Now is the perfect time to join the journey. Heres why
- Its working. Were in multiple states and on our way to operating countrywide. We have thousands of agents selling our product and millions of dollars of annual customer premiums.
- Were well backed & stable. We closed our $40M Series B fundraise. We are supported by some of the top investors globally, including Googles Gradient AI-focused fund, Obvious Ventures (Beyond Meat, etc.), and Advance Venture Partners.
- Its not too late! Despite this traction and stability, were still early enough in the journey that theres time to make a real difference during Openlys formative period.
If youd like to understand more about Openlys mission, consider checking out this video from a company pitch we gave several years ago at Techstars.
Openly is looking for an Account Manager in or near the Phoenix, AZ area responsible for profitable growth, specifically by maximizing sales production and strengthening relationships with new and existing agencies. This critical role operates within the Openly sales organization by collaborating with team members to execute onboarding support and account penetration, enabling rapid adoption of Openlys product, increasing sales productivity, and maintaining account retention. Opportunities to join a team like this dont come up often, so if this sounds right up your alley, then keep reading and join our ever-growing team!
- Engage with existing Openly Agent Partners to enhance and maximize sales results
- Support existing Openly agent partners with developing marketing campaigns
- Develop creative sales solutions in collaboration with Openly Agent Partners
- Support Business Development Managers with larger agency appointments
- Collaborate with other functions at Openly to drive industry-leading agent experience for Openlys agent partners
- 3+ years of outstanding sales performance with the ability to drive results and innovate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Property & Casualty Insurance Producer License preferred, or the ability to get one within the first four weeks of employment
- Insurance product knowledge and the ability to gather additional knowledge rapidly
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Google products along with experience working with a CRM
- A passion for helping partner agencies
- Strong organizational, negotiation, and value-based selling skills
- Strong oral and written communication with the ability to manage a small 1-2 person audience and also a large, remote (online) audience
- A customer-centric mindset with the ability to quickly establish trust and credibility
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, corporate bonus program, equity position in a start-up company
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision insurance plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k with corporate contribution, and FSA plan
- Company-paid 12 weeks parental leave policy
- The company fully embraces the work-from-anywhere mentality, even before COVID restrictions.
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, fast-paced, startup environment
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
Openly is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Openly is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Openly will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities under applicable law.