Were passionate marketers, engineers, and innovators building the technology to power the future of commerce. Were a B2B SaaS platform helping the worlds most interesting retailers and direct-to-consumer brands remove friction from the customer experience to deliver recurring revenue through subscriptions programs - shifting their consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to long-lived, highly profitable relationships.
Recent studies show that 75% of direct-to-consumer retailers will offer subscription services by 2023. Ordergroove has created the technology that will allow retailers to do this.
Want to be a part of it? Keep reading...
Ordergroove is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you will be involved in building something of real value from the ground-up. We're looking for bright, talented people who are excited about innovation, growth, and the exciting world of Relationship Commerce. If youre motivated by a desire to solve problems and deliver groundbreaking insights and solutions youll fit in perfectly! We are looking for someone who has worked in the mar-tech ecosystem or subscription-based companies and can bring that expertise to Ordergrooves customer base.
Working on the Customer Success Team requires a passion for building solid customer relationships and becoming our customers most valuable partners. We are a close-knit team that takes pride in our work and loves working together. We are customer obsessed and are willing to go the extra mile for our customers. This Senior Account Manager role is brand new to the organization. As the first Senior Account Manager, you will help build the foundation for this revenue focused team. The Sr. AM will use consultative and persuasive skills to renew and grow our existing customer base. The position partners closely with Customer Success Managers to accelerate customer adoption and ensure customer happiness, which leads to strong retention and growth. Are you ready to join us?
- Effectively renew and upsell an assigned book of business of existing customers, including Enterprise, Mid-Market, and SMB customers
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers businesses, including their objectives and success criteria for a subscription program and how it fits into their long-term and short-term goals
- Innovate and iterate on the contract renewal process to retain and grow customers while mitigating churn or contraction
- Partner with CSMs to implement best practices and advise on strategies and tactics to steer subscription program KPIs and exceed customers business objectives, which ultimately leads to program growth
- Understand your customers organizational landscape to foster and strengthen relationships with customers at the highest levels of organizations (Director, VP, C-suite) through email, phone, in-person meetings
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Product, Ops, Legal) to ensure timely renewals
- Assist in identifying and developing scalable account management tools and methodologies that can be applied across the Account Management team
- 5+ years in B2B SaaS sales/account management experience
- Own the full install base sales cycle, from identifying expansion opportunities to building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- A strong history of quota attainment and excellent performance on a high-reaching team
- Experience managing customer relationships alongside a Customer Success team
- Experience in web-based business or retail industry experience that includes e-commerce on major platforms such as Shopify, Salesforce, BigCommerce and Magento
- Knowledge of the latest industry trends within e-commerce
- Prior experience in Strategy consulting
- Raised $50M from top-notch investors
- Remote-first team with members all over the world and an office in NYC that allows for in-person meet-ups if desired
- Hundreds of customers including Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, PetSmart, Wal-mart, LOreal, Unilever, Peets Coffee, KIND, Love Wellness, and Tula
In 2000, subscriptions transformed the software world with SaaS. In 2021, subscriptions are transforming the retail and DTC world as the fastest-growing segment of commerce.
Ordergrooves SaaS product enables subscription experiences for hundreds of brands including The Honest Company, IL MAKIAGE, KIND Snacks, Peet's Coffee, L'Oreal, and Home Depot, shifting consumer interactions from one-and-done transactions to frictionless recurring revenue relationships. Via partnerships with leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Salesforce, Adobe Magento, and BigCommerce, Ordergroove's omni-channel product coupled with machine learning has processed billions of dollars in subscription volume for tens of millions of consumers.
Recently named one of the Best Companies to Work For in New York for the third year in a row, our values celebrate collaboration, different perspectives, and curiosity with the goal of getting to the right answer, no matter who came up with it. At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team so that we gain different perspectives and build the best team possible. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our successes.
With a fully flexible work from anywhere culture, staying connected and supporting each other are always top of mind. We build our tight-knit community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes, and book clubs. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees and we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all-hands meetings.
At Ordergroove, we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course, that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come join our amazing team while we enable the fastest-growing segment of commerce that makes life easier for millions of consumers every day!