With all the clicks, impressions, and tech, marketing has lost a little of the humanity that once made it special. But we're bringing a more personal way to reach people. Acoustic is reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. The Acoustic Marketing Cloud solution serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, and have over 800 employees globally. Our innovative product portfolio includes solutions for email marketing, mobile/SMS marketing, marketing automation, marketing analytics, content management, and personalization.
Acoustic is proud to be chosen a Leader in Gartner’s 2021 Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs, the Best Overall MarTech Vendor according to the 2020 Martech Breakthrough Awards, a Leader in The Forrester Wave: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2020, and on the Constellation Research Shortlist for B2B Marketing Automation for the Enterprise.
As an Account Manager at Acoustic, you will be a responsible for upselling and cross selling to existing customers. In order to achieve success in this role, you must have experience working towards quota targets and selling to Marketing departments.
What You'll Do
· Drive selling activities to deliver consistent subscription revenue against quarterly and annual targets.
· Apply a value based, consultative, solution selling approach to maximize customer ROI and Acoustic revenue.
· Partner with Solution Engineering resources to deliver effective product demonstrations, presentations.
· Lead cross-functional teams of Sales, Marketing, Product, Technical, Customer Success, Services, and Leadership team members in opportunity pursuits.
· Build and manage a territory plan and a robust pipeline of expanding business that will support revenue goals.
· Develop accurate forecasts and meticulously manage sales activity in Salesforce.
· Understand your customer’s marketing strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Acoustic solutions.
- 3 - 5+ years direct sales experience in a professional sales environment with consistent high six- to seven-figure quota overachievement
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to Director, VP and C-Level executives
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders and decision-makers that span across different lines of business.
- Passion for customers with the ability to communicate effectively in person and over the phone.
- Self-motivated and responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of urgency, integrity, and professionalism.
Why join us?
- Be a key member and catalyst in a rapidly-growing exciting company.
- Opportunity to help customers improve how they resonate with people, build a loyal following, and drive revenue.
- Drive innovation into the world’s most exciting brands as they transform their businesses post Covid.
- Work with a world-class team of executives, product gurus, data scientists, and marketers.
- Enjoy the agility of a start-up with the security of a global, organization.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.