About the Job
Does the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston excite you? 3Play Media, a leading full-service video accessibility solution, is looking for a full-time Account Manager. As a 3Play Media Account Manager (AM), you will seek to build mutually beneficial relationships with your contacts across a base of hundreds of accounts, always striving to find solutions that best fit the individual needs of the clients to improve workflow, increase loyalty, and ease pain.
The Account Manager will act as the main point of contact for their customers. As this position will be supporting 3Play Medias volume business, we are looking for communicative candidates who are comfortable in a reactive sales and support role.
Candidates should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. They should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized, with the ability to build rapport with clients. The ideal candidate leads with a sense of urgency to help identify opportunities for 3Play media to expand product adoption leading to stickiness and growth.
This is a quota-carrying position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall customer retention and growth
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs acting as a trusted advisor
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Collaborating with internal departments for client advocacy
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about client behavior
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to relationship and account notes
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes
- Identifying industry trends
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an account manager or related role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 5,000 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. We prioritize the ability for our employees to do their work quickly and efficiently without getting stuck in office politics and wasteful meetings. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light located in the North End. The work we do is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our companys success.
3Play Media is located in Boston, MA North Washington St on the Green & Orange line and near North Station. We are in the heart of Bostons thriving North End District. We are located near some of the best restaurants and surrounded by Bostons buzzing tech scene.
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation, birthday, volunteer days, and sick leave
- Disability and life insurance
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Company sponsored social events
- Snacks and beverages provided