At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a ZoomInfo Chat Account Executive, your primary responsibility is to generate new business for our chat product. The objectives will align with the companys core values: ensure that customers are treated with respect, promote a team environment in which diversity of ideas, opinions, and backgrounds are respected and valued, conduct business with uncompromising integrity, set and attain ambitious goals, and execute to win. In addition, the Account Manager must maintain current knowledge of all products, services, and competition.
As a member of the Emerging Markets portfolio this opportunity comes with the chance to experience the newest technologies being introduced into the ZoomInfo offerings. Candidates are expected to bring an enthusiasm for new endeavors complete with the patience necessary to create scalable infrastructure and open communication that drives revenue growth.
- Primary responsibility is to achieve the revenue quota associated with generating new business. Leads will be provided to the Account Executive via a Sales Development Representative infrastructure.
- Account Executive will be expected to generate their own meetings as well to augment SDR activities and create an outbound motion at launch.
- Responsible specifically for ZoomInfo Chat line product - implementation, ongoing account maintenance, health, support, and growth opportunities.
- Assist in all customer requests pre-sale - from demo to legal and security review and more.
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities.
- Handle product demonstrations and customer Training Calls with Enablement teams
- Generate accurate forecasts and pipelines with Salesforce.com
- Identify opportunities to demo new solutions and add on products throughout the customer cycle with a focus at growth during renewal windows.
- Weekly reporting and forecasting on new business opportunities
- Ability to target the right people within TAM by understanding what clients we work within key vertical markets and how we are getting their peers quick ROI
- Inform Engineering, Product, and Development teams of client feedback and support initiatives for new product development
- 3+ years of successful and proven quota attainment preferably a record of exceeding quota consistently
- Seek to become a subject matter expert of conversational marketing and chat technologies to serve and support as an overlay Account Executive to both the New Business Teams as well as the R&G (Renewal & Growth) organizations.
- Successful demonstration of maintaining and delivering against a quota environment
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and build impactful relationships
- Understand how and when to deliver a compelling message
- Experience being conversant with all levels
- Success with transactional and enterprise solution selling
- High degree of confidence throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a can do attitude, balancing multiple tasks
- Have the discipline and motivation to work independently
- Knowledge of the business intelligence market
- Working knowledge of CRM - Preferably Salesforce.com
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advances Sales and/or lead development training is recommended
What working at ZoomInfo brings you
- Work with great people - independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in ZoomInfo Chat - making it incredibly exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.