The world loves Postgres. If you work with developers or data scientists or anyone wrangling data, youll probably see a sticker with the tusks and trunk of the Postgres elephant on the lid of a nearby laptop. EDB has a lot to do with that.
Weve been major contributors to Postgres since the beginning, and we are proud to call thousands of boundary pushing customers our partners. Proud though we are, we are not resting on our laurels. Theres plenty of work to do. The good news is that everything we do will impact Postgres, which is to say that it will impact the world. No pressure.
Enterprise Account Executive Pacific Northwest
Note: This person can be located anywhere in the Pacific Northwest.
EnterpriseDB is seeking an exceptional Account Executive reporting directly to the Vice President, North America Sales to help us establish and grow our most strategic customers and target accounts. This AE will be responsible for all activities and interactions associated with driving revenue growth through key companies to the future growth of EDB.
The Account Executive will focus on formulating and executing a strategy in the Northwest territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Meet and exceed sales quota through outbound/inbound leads strategically selling the value of EnterpriseDBs products to key decision makers
- Build and execute thorough, complete and effective account plans
- Lead the effective and accurate forecasting of account growth and revenue delivery
- Qualify and cultivate leads generated from our website, trade shows and other marketing efforts
- Build strong C-level relationships resulting in growth opportunities
- Establish and expand knowledge of our products, competitors and industry trends
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers to present presales demos and assessments
- 8+ years of consultative enterprise software sales experience, selling to C-level executives
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work within a team environment to manage and close complex sales-cycles and purchases
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Travel required up to 25-50%
We know it takes a unique mix of people and skills to help us in our mission to supercharge Postgres, and we understand that not everyone will check every box. Wed love to hear from you and we want you to apply!
EDB is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. EDB was built on a commitment to trust and respect each other and to embrace an array of people and ideas. These values remain at the center of our culture and are key to our companys integrity.