ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
The Account Executive (Demand Sales) position at ezCater is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a fast-growing, high-performing sales organization! Your role will be to qualify users, fully diagnose their current process and pain points, and consultatively demonstrate how ezCater can serve as their all inclusive solution for catering . In addition, youll leverage relationships and identify potential growth opportunities to further expand adoption of ezCater to non-existent users via our Referral / Word of Mouth process. Well provide tools and training, while youll couple influential sales techniques with our strong message to sell ezCaters 4.8-star service. Youll be expected to run a well-managed, high-volume pipeline while keeping your forecast current and accurate.
What you'll do:
- Build, develop, and manage an accurate pipeline.
- Make a high volume of daily outbound calls in order to quickly and efficiently qualify and educate users.
- Quickly identify specific customer profiles in the moment and tailor your conversation accordingly.
- Thoroughly document your process in our CRM to maintain a clean and functional pipeline.
- Work as a consultative partner to guide prospects through their first order.
- Provide engaging demonstrations that show users how to best utilize our platform.
- Quickly uncover and diagnose the needs and pain points of individual user.
- Educate users on specific insights and best practices for how to maximize the functionality of our Corporate Solutions to meet their individual and company needs.
- Practice exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborate with others to drive ongoing improvements to our current process.
- Have 2+ years of professional experience as an Account Executive, Business Development Representative, with a proven track record of being a top performer or a 4 year degree with a focus in sales.
- Persistently desire to achieve and exceed goals.
- Drive conversations, influence others, and successfully sell over the phone.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-expanding tech company.
- Are naturally guided by common sense (and ideally a sense of humor).
- Are down to earth, yet consistently poised and professional.
- Are committed to ongoing self-development and take initiative to hone your craft.
Then wed love to speak with you! (SaaS or Marketplace experience is a huge plus.)
Salary Range: $65,000-$95,000
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.