At connectRN, were on a mission to deliver nurses a better way to work. Using our disruptive technology, our community of nurses can design their own schedules and work where they want, when they want. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
The Associate Market Manager will work directly under and be trained by our Head of Growth. This role is supported by a team of driven Onboarding Specialists, Account Managers, and Operations teams to generate and grow revenue within assigned territories. You will be responsible for market launches, new client acquisition, revenue growth, and nurturing current partner relationships within your territory.
- Perform territory research for new business and prospecting in new markets as well as identify market competition
- Schedule and coordinate client meetings for market launch team
- Perform onsite and online sales presentations
- Follow and execute strategic territory launch plans developed by the Director of Sales and Executive Team
- Provide accurate, updated sales activity reporting as needed by management through Salesforce
- Represent connectRN at trade association meetings, networking events, etc.
- Coordinate prospective new business opportunities with Nurse Acquisition team
- Prospect & identify new opportunities through current partner relationships, social media, cold calling & visiting facilities
- Drive key KPIs set forth by leadership
- Create customized sales literature
- Actively engage with the healthcare community through social media (i.e. LinkedIn)
- Travel to assigned territories and office for company meetings
- 1-3 years experience working in a sales or business development capacity
- Bachelors degree in Business or related fields preferred
- Ability to travel around New England territory ~75% of the time (required)
- Reliable form of transportation (required)
- Prior experience with demand generation and relationship management
- Hungry, driven, high energy, personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with global, cultural awareness
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous work environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Base salary + quarterly commission bonuses
- 100% Employer Sponsored Health Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D
- Opportunity to work from home as needed (Our offices are in Waltham, MA & Baltimore, MD!)
- Flexible time off policy
- Free gym on site (Waltham only)
- Expense budget
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.