Criteo (CRTO), the leader in commerce marketing, is building the highest performing and open commerce marketing ecosystem to drive profits and sales for retailers and brands. 2,700 Criteo team members partner with 16,000 customers and thousands of publishers across the globe to deliver performance at scale by connecting shoppers to the things they need and love. Designed for commerce, Criteo Commerce Marketing Ecosystem sees over $550 billion in annual commerce sales data. For more information, please visit www.criteo.com.
Why work for us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
- 100% premium coverage of Healthcare Plan. When apples aren’t enough
- Competitive compensation. Be fancy
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities. A little bit of “Je ne sais quoi”
- Vacation policy. Because your mom misses you
- Happy hour, snacks, arcade/game rooms. Drink. Be merry
- Travel & reimbursement options.Until jetpacks are a thing
- 401(k) fully vested matching.Basically free $$$
*Featured in Crain's New York Business Top 50 Best Places to Work in NYC (2012, 2013)
Why are we so awesome?
This Mid-Market Account Executive role is a critical part of the SMB Advertising Sales Team. The role is primarily an inside sales role focused on bringing a best in class advertising solution that drives incremental sales for growing businesses in the Middle Market Channel through North America. Criteo is actively seeking dynamic sales executives with a passion for winning by helping their customers win to join its new advertiser sales department and revolutionize the performance display community.
What will you be doing?
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with small and medium advertising companies by phone
- Manage a portfolio of small and medium sized clients
- Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite, Marketing Executives, and Ecommerce Managers
- Develop long standing customer relationships and optimal customer ROI through consultative sales and effective account management
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
What do we NEED?
- Experience in digital advertising, print advertising, advertising marketing, or direct marketing experience
- Successful 3 years minimum full cycle inside sales/phone based experience
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through prospecting, creating new business and sustainably growing existing business
- Customer centric, consultative solution sales approach focused on client’s initiatives and metrics for success.
- Offer exceptional standards in terms of client service
- Passionate about new media and how Criteo can define new boundaries in the online advertising industry
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast paced, dynamic team environment
- College Degree qualification
- Knowledge of competing products a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Relentless determination and unbridled passion for winning
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their U.S. Operation and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com.
*Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.