Account Executive, Alternative Investments
About the Team
The Alternative Investments sales team targets top tier alternative asset management firms to build relationships, and help clients improve their investor communication/reporting, marketing efforts, and to meet the changing needs of the regulatory environment. This is a collaborative, dynamic team of sales professionals working out of our offices and in the field.
In the Western US, we are seeking a high-energy, motivated Account Executive to represent Intralinks as we continue to expand our market share as the leading secure communications provider in the Alternative Investments industry.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing relationships with key contacts across fund management companies (Investor Relations, Marketing, C-Level Executives and Partners, Investment Team, and Operating Partners) in order to properly position Intralinks as a true end-to-end provider for secure file collaboration and sharing. The Account Executive will be assigned accounts of existing clients and prospects within the territory, with the purpose of growing our footprint in this industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow a successful sales career with a company with proven technology and strong brand awareness.
- Create and manage telephone and email prospecting campaigns for new business.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in those target accounts.
- Research key accounts to assess business opportunities.
- Lead solution discovery to understand client requirements, objectives, and priorities.
- Present Intralinks business solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Working with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts, and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short- and long-term prospects through our CRM system salesforce.
- Meet agreed monthly/annual performance in both client activity (meetings/demos etc.) and quota achievement.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of quota bearing experience in software or technology sales or 3+ years relevant industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of alternative investments and broader financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups required.
- Ability to travel 20-50%.
- Consistently exceeds monthly and annual quota.
- Demonstrated high transactional experience.
- SaaS software solution sales.
#LI - ED1
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. The product manager plays a big part in driving innovation as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.