Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Possess an entrepreneurial, self-starter, do what it takes mind-set
- Comfortable in fast paced, dynamic environments, with an ability to adapt quickly
- Coachable and willing to take constructive critique
- Goal oriented, competitive, closer, with experience planning sales targets and overachieving
- Fun, energetic, and team player
- Hunting - closing net new business within a named account list
- Farming - generating upsell (Expansion) and cross-sell (new SKUs) revenue within a given install base
- Admin - Maintaining CRM data and effectively reporting on your territory to leadership
- Minimum of 3-years closing experience in a tech or SaaS sales role
- History of consistent quota achievement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Prior experience working with Salesforce CRM, Sales Enablement or Content Management Systems, Sales Engagement Tools, and familiar with Marketing/Sales tech is a plus
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.