Office Tour Photos
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the team
The Drift Email Sales team here at Drift has a team-first mentality. They take pride in winning and growing as a team. Incredibly collaborative, innately motivated and invested in continuous learning, this team is unlike your normal sales team. They are passionate about putting customers first, which drives a different sort of sale. This team is responsible for growing our mid-tier client base in a fast-paced sales environment and educating prospects on the tenets of Conversational Email Marketing.
About the role
- Working on the Drift Email team, your responsibility will be selling to companies between 100-500 employees across the multiple products we offer
- Responsible for closing net new logos, cross-selling Drift Chat customers as well as Expanding and Upgrading your book of business
- Collaborate with a dedicated Marketing, Client Service & Product team as we push our products to market as an independent SKU within the Drift ecosystem
By month 3 youll ...
- Master Drift Email products and have a strong understanding of the industry
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide a best in class sales process
- Continue to learn conversational selling tactics
- Build pipeline through well-crafted prospecting messages
- Connect and consult inbound and marketing generated opportunities
- Prepare and present software demos and successfully guide prospects through the buying process
- Continue to learn about the ever-changing industry
- Work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
By month 6 youll ...
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide accurate sales forecast through Salesforce
- Drive complex deals from initial contact through close within a fast-paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Be crushing your quota
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our unique culture and vision for the future
By 1 year, youll ...
- Carry a full quota and exceed both Quarterly and Annual numbers
- Help the team build and improve our sales approach and process in order to yield greater success with more efficiency
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- Minimum 2 years of closing experience in a mid market SaaS technology company
- Ability to manage complex deals from inception, navigating legal & procurement to close
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
More Jobs From