Mid-market Account Executives at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on Klaviyos prospects, on Klaviyos trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Klaviyo, Mid-market AE's pride themselves on working directly with upmarket clients like Marc Jacobs, Steve Madden, Walmart Home Brands, Taylormade Golf, Citizen Watches, etc Our upmarket segment is a rapidly expanding area of business for Klaviyo -- Klaviyo is one of the few companies that is able to support a multi-segment go-to-market strategy. Mid-market AE's at Klaviyo run the entire sales cycle -- from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close -- with support from Strategic Solutions Architects you are responsible for partnering with Customer Success and other cross-departmental functions. Klaviyo is in the unique position where the best AE's have a 65% opportunity win rate and AE average quota attainment is 187% YTD.
Klaviyo is HQed in Boston, but the Mid-Market AE can be remote.
How Youll Make a Difference:
- Build Klaviyos Mid-market and Enterprise client base and be a part of a company-wide initiative
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Support the success of your peers
- Exhibit Klaviyos values of accountability and effort
- Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Customer Success to identify and improve cross-departmental efforts for Upmarket clients
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of closing experience, ideally within SaaS & MarTech
- Experience and interest in working with strategic accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Technical selling capability and understanding of MarTech as well as the competitive landscape
- Experience working remotely is a plus
- Arent afraid to hear no and embrace failure as an opportunity to improve
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.