Account Executive, Strategic Named Accounts - Mexico
Rapid7s Sales organization is seeking an experienced Account Executive in Mexico to join the LATAM sales team. You will serve as a strategic partner for named accounts in your assigned geography (Mexico), helping them achieve a more secure digital future. In this quota carrying role, you will directly impact the success of the company and help organizations across the world advance securely.
About the Team
Rapid7s LATAM AE Sales team is responsible for driving business at large organizations across LATAM. You will cover the entire country of Mexico as part of our LATAM Sales team. We set you up for success by providing best-in-class sales enablement training focused around our industry and how to sell our product portfolio, along with follow-up training and coaching sessions paired with sales process and methodology training.
Our tools include ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, Salesloft, and Salesforce to help you remain competitive and uncover new business opportunities.
About The Role
The main goal of our Account Executives is to drive net new sales, while managing upsell opportunities within your assigned territory. In this role, you will partner cross functionally with internal teams to drive business opportunities from initial prospecting through negotiation to contract close. This is a quota carrying role and critical to the continued success of Rapid7.
In this role, you will:
- Meet and/or exceed your quota by identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities at enterprise companies with 8,000+ employees while being a collaborative member of the team.
- Creatively source new prospects and thoughtfully position Rapid7's offerings to suit their needs.
- Serve as a trusted advisor and industry expert.
- Stay current on competitor offerings and be able to identify their strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business and address competitive risks.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate solutions.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with various cross functional teams including Sales Engineering, Sales Operations and Customer Success to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth.Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity, forecast and opportunity information in Salesforce.
The skills youll bring include:
- 5+ years of closing experience selling enterprise software to executives in Fortune 100 companies.
- 3+ years working within cybersecurity.
- A track record of Quota and Presidents Club attainment, selling both new and existing products and product portfolios.
- Ability to drive consensus between multiple buyers within each assigned account and develop champions to target the Economic Buyer i.e. get high and wide.
- Understand customer selection criteria for budgeted and unbudgeted needs.
- Capacity to learn, absorb, and adapt quickly to ever-changing business priorities.
- Ability to have strategic, business-oriented conversation at the VP and CISO level. Able to convey technical differentiators and link those differentiators to business value.
- Command of the forecast and sales process reliably knows where they are in the sales process and whether/when to move opportunity into best case or commit for the quarter.
- Critical thinking in a variety of situations, demonstrating drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Ability to travel up to 25% to client meetings as needed.
We know that the best ideas and solutions come from multi-dimensional teams. Thats because these teams reflect a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences. If you are excited about this role and feel your experience can make an impact, please dont be shy - apply today.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) helps organizations across the globe protect what matters most so innovation can thrive in an increasingly connected world. Our comprehensive technology, services, and community-focused research simplify the complex for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, be in 10 places at once, and shut down attacks. Were on a mission to make security solutions easier to use and access so we can bring safety and resilience to more people.
With more than 10,000 customers across 140+ countries, Rapid7 is a leader in cybersecurity that has earned numerous industry accolades and recognition for our technology and culture.