Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues, and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress. Forresterites brings a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what’s next.
About This Role:
Forrester is looking for a top-producing Account Executive to help expand our existing account base in the US, specifically in the healthcare industry. The candidate has had success selling business services or technology solutions to healthcare professionals (from C-level and below) in a highly innovative or competitive market. This role requires a transparent and repeatable sales process, which includes finding and closing new business, maintaining and building current relationships, and commanding presence with a strong business acumen.
The Account Executive must meet the annual and quarterly quota, entailing significant prospecting efforts leading to numerous meetings weekly. The Account Executive will have the opportunity to bring FeedbackNow innovation to top executives.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline. Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow revenues and ensure client retention.
- Prospect and close appropriate new-business prospects from healthcare accounts in the United States and Canada.
- Work with existing clients to renew and upsell to gain additional business.
- Establish, maintain, and develop client relationships — at all levels of their organization.
- Maintain weekly/daily metrics for the role and an appropriate sales pipeline.
- Understand business challenges to effectively recommend improvements based on FeedbackNow’s solutions.
- Produce accurate and timely forecasts.
- Develop a complete understanding of FeedbackNow’s solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Three years’ experience with new-business development, client management, or solution selling.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRM.
- Background in client service orientation to ensure high client satisfaction and loyalty over time.
- A sales mindset; a strong drive and commitment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to interact with all levels of the client organization.
- Effective presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- A game changer in improving customer experience.
- A fast-learning, pragmatic team player who is at ease with technology.
- The ability to travel as needed.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.