Enterprise Account Manager
Location: Remote - US West Coast
Were looking for a collaborative, hard-working Account Executive to join our sales team.
As an Account Executive at Snyk, youll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the DevSecOps space and digital transformation teams at companies. Our existing customer base ranges from mid-market companies to large enterprises like Google and Salesforce.
We want you to contribute to the iterative improvement of our sales process, tone and approach, and youll have plenty of scope to inform the way we develop our internal tooling to help you work efficiently and effectively. Were a collaborative team with different experiences, and we spend time coaching each other, giving and receiving feedback, and ensuring we work together to make the most of the skills and experience we have within the team.
Were looking for highly motivated salespeople who thrive with the freedom to decide how to spend your day, and how best to contribute to your teams goals.
You should apply if you:
- have 5+ years experience selling a technical product to Enterprise level accounts (Fortune 100), and you want to hone your craft in a startup on its way to success
- are self-motivated and hard-working: you aim to exceed your quota, and you enjoy and thrive,working in fast-paced environments
- are collaborative with marketing, sales engineers, product, customer success, and others to get your deal done, and work well in a teaming environment.
- are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- are open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, and mindful of your customers risk tolerance
Wed especially love to hear from you if you:
- You have experience in CyberSecurity, Application Security, DevOps, or DevSecOps
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.