Were looking for a collaborative, hard-working Enterprise Account Executive to join our sales team.
The use of open source software is growing rapidly: technology is a core part of our lives, and almost all software developers rely on open source components, but security is a key concern. Anyone can find and exploit vulnerabilities within open source code, and most of the people who maintain these projects arent security experts. But our team is.
Were a developer tooling company with deep security knowledge: this makes us particularly well-positioned to understand the problem space we work in.
Were focused on enabling developers to find and fix open source vulnerabilities through our proprietary, built from the ground up platform. Our product integrates seamlessly into typical development workflows, and the large organisations that we have on board love us. We want to make security part of business as usual for software developers.
As an Enterprise Account Executive at Snyk, youll be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective customers, taking warm inbound leads, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the devsecops space and digital transformation teams at companies. This will be a mix of expanding Snyks usage in our existing account base and finding, qualifying, and closing opportunities with prospective customers.
Were looking for highly motivated salespeople who thrive with the freedom to decide how to spend your day, and how best to contribute to your teams goals.
You should join us if:
- You have a minimum experience of 5 years owning the entire sales cycle for a technical product to Enterprise level accounts (Fortune 1000), and you want to hone your craft in a scaling startup on its way to success
- Youve excelled at selling into Cybersecurity, DevOps, or DevSecOps groups within the enterprise segment
- Youre self-motivated and hard-working: you aim to exceed your quota, and you enjoy and thrive working in fast-paced environments
- You are collaborative with marketing, sales engineers, product, customer success, and others to get your deal done, and work well in a teaming environment.
- You are resilient: you believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- Youre open, honest and take an entrepreneurial approach to sales, mindful of your customers risk tolerance
We'd love to hear from you!
Were deeply committed to our healthy, inclusive culture and are working hard to nurture a diverse team at Snyk; we particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether youre the right person, please apply anyway!
Snyks mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyks unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q4 2019 alone, Snyk had already over 110,000 registered users, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, Salesforce, Mastercard, BBC, and others). We also raised an additional $150 million, announced January 21, 2020. With this investment, we have partnered with Stripe, along with Coatue, Tiger Global, BoldStart, Trend Forward, Amity and Salesforce Ventures, to build on our 2019 momentum and continue to fuel our developer-first approach to security.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure.