Our job everyday is to protect the data and critical assets of businesses world-wide by discovering hidden vulnerabilities before the bad guys do!
At CybelAngel, we see beyond perimeters to protect businesses from the most critical cybersecurity threats. Fortune 500 Global to mid-size companies world-wide, trust CybelAngels global team of approximately 200 employees to protect their businesses from digital threats. With a combination of advanced machine learning, cyber analysis expertise, and a powerful suite of software solutions, CybelAngel detects and resolves our clients potential threats, long before they can fall into the hands of cyber criminals.
Our capabilities expand every day to uncover new risks, detect more threats, protect more clients, and create new possibilities for our employees.
With offices in Boston, Paris, and London, CybelAngels global footprint allows for a thriving hybrid, office and remote-work environment. We are looking for exceptional go-getters who share our ambitious vision, innovative culture, high commitment to ethics, and enthusiasm for being the best possible place to work!
- Be Curious
- Be Bold
- Stronger Together
Who were looking for:
Our ideal candidate will be a vital part of CybelAngels mission to deliver a world class SaaS cyber security solution. In this position you will develop an assigned U.S. territory, drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals. You will source out and speak with companies who share our vision of a data leak protected world and your role will place you in direct contact with major prospects in many different locations and industries.
In this role, you will be equipped to:
- Identify, profile and engage with large enterprise prospect accounts
- Seek out opportunities for additional growth among accounts in your territory
- Initiate, manage and conclude our structured sales cycles
- Be personally accountable for your regional number, taking advantage of every available resource or opportunity
- Bring a growth mentality and be willing to develop in yourself so that your personal growth keeps pace with the business around you
- Learn and fully utilize CybelAngels sales methodology
- 3+ years Enterprise territory sales experience in a high tech environment with a demonstrated track record of success - must have Cyber security / threat intel / soc / risk management start-up environment
- Experience with enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles, new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- Experience handling contracts at $100k++ ARR
- Demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding quotas with credible forecasting using efficient reporting tools for KPIs
- Extensive experience with lead qualification, also presentation and negotiation skills
- A willingness to give and receive feedback openly
- A high level of emotional competency including: humility, emotional intelligence, and active listening skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Very high level of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to travel within your assigned territory
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, Sales Navigator, and the Google Suite
How well take care of you:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- PTO (22 days per year) & Holidays (11 per year)
- Exceptional work/life balance working environment
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Home office / WFH annual stipend
- Opportunities for travel domestically and internationally
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Regular team building events
- Equity grant
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. CybelAngel also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neuro-diversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. Not currently hiring in the state of Colorado.