Thats the way its always been done.
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfos expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation.
And were not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Account Executives at ZoomInfo take a consultative approach, partner with & build a trusted rapport with our prospects and clients, by helping them identify their challenges and demonstrating how our products can be a strategic solution for their needs.
Our team takes a multi-tier approach to bringing on new clients. Account Executives are supported by a solid qualified inbound lead pool. They partner with a Business Development Representative to help them infiltrate target accounts, but also create their own key opportunities through prospecting.
ZoomInfo clients range from the majority of the F500 across the mid-market companies to smaller high growth stage businesses. Nearly every B2B-focused company could be (and should be) a ZoomInfo client. In particular, we have thrived working with Software, High Tech, Business Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Financial and Telecommunications companies. We help:
- Marketing teams looking to improve & keep the data used for Demand Generation up to date, and accurate
- Sales organizations to shorten their sales cycle with an easy to use tool providing prospective client contact information
- Recruiting firms and departments looking to identify and reach the best talent
- Sales and lead development experience
- At least 3 years of consecutive, successful B2B Sales experience
- Experience with or selling in the sales engagement space a definite plus
- Exhibit pride in your work
- Admirable work ethic
- Ability to understand & solve problems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool
- Excellent communication skills this means active listening and engagement with clients and co-workers
- Previous use of Excel
- Exhibit maturity and a healthy emotional intelligence
- Ability to take a complex issue and break it down for your clients
- Exceptional closing skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree (An M.B.A. is a plus)
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
ZoomInfo is the leading sales and marketing intelligence solution that helps businesses optimize their go-to-market strategies. For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission? To provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.