TVision measures who watches TV and how much attention they pay at the person-level to linear and streaming video. Marketers at some of the worlds largest brands, and premiere Media Sellers and Data Partners leverage TVisions metrics to make more effective media decisions.
Utilizing cutting-edge technology, TVision goes beyond traditional TV data to include the measurement of presence in the room, co-viewing, and attention, thereby producing best-in-class TV data. This provides critical data to inform the decision-making of the $100B/year TV/Video industry.
TVisions growth and innovation has been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, Business Insider, MediaPost, and Forbes. Business Insider named them one of the top companies to watch in advertising technology for 2019.
After 6 years of hard work, TVision has cutting-edge technology, a differentiated product, a loyal customer base, and a robust panel of households across the US. TVision just closed its Series B round led by Susquehanna International Group (lead investor of Bytedance) and is ready to invest in its industry leading products and grow revenue rapidly.
TVision is looking to hire a results-oriented professional to help drive the next wave of growth at TVision and will be responsible for generating new business relationships. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will leverage your existing relationships within brands and agencies to prospect for new business, grow existing business, and meet assigned sales targets. Must have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Develop annual commercial relationships with top national advertisers for access to TVisions innovative data products, delivered through the TVision performance metrics platform
- Utilize a solution sales approach to sell the unique value of TVision to help advertisers understand the impact TVision can have to their business
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close, including the ability to qualify new accounts
- Work closely with brands agency partners to support evaluations and adoption
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- Create and manage a sales pipeline through company software tools (Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Be a TVision evangelist
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role with experience selling subscription solutions of software, data or measurement solutions
- Substantial familiarity in digital + TV marketing and measurement, with a good understanding of advertising technology
- Established relationships with key decision makers at large advertisers and ad agencies is highly desirable
- Experience talking to and presenting advanced measurement data or research in Digital or TV
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets, prospecting, creating new business, and retaining new business.
- Self-motivated, outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and strategic thinker
- Process oriented, organized, thorough experience in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
TVision prides itself on providing great benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (health, dental, vision)
- Short- and long-term disability, life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
- Casual dress and fun atmosphere
TVision provides the option for every employee to work from home until major cities completely reopen (Q2/Q3 2021).