At Knox, we’re using data to change the way households build wealth. We’re making it easy for homeowners to turn their old home into an income property when they move out. By changing the homeownership pattern, we’ll give families a way to build wealth faster and with assets, they already own, understand, and believe in. We are looking for an energetic, experienced salesperson who wants to be a driving force in the growth and success of a fast-growing, VC funded startup.
We are seeking a salesperson with a proven track record and familiarity with housing and property investment. You will be responsible for converting leads into opportunities and deals. Every step of the way you will provide insight, confidence, and information to help potential clients make an informed decision. You will work with leads generated by our marketing efforts. You'll spend time building relationships with homeowners, understanding their financial goals and needs, qualifying them based on Knox’s criteria, and show them how our products help them build wealth.
This role requires a high level of sales activity via email, phone, and in-home visits, a commitment to using strong ethical judgment, and a passion for exceeding sales goals. A positive phone presence and a passion for real estate are a must. Knox offers exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement as we are a rapidly growing early-stage company. This is a chance to get on board early!
What you’ll do:
- Build trust with homeowners while explaining the particulars of the Knox platform and how it can serve their financial goals.
- Establish mastery of Knox’s sales processes.
- Work with warm leads, guiding homeowners through the property vetting process to bring high-quality properties onto the Knox platform.
- Provide clients with compelling cases and property reports using Knox’s proprietary tools so that they gain an understanding of the investment opportunity the Knox platform can offer them
- Utilize Salesforce to manage all sales activities and pipeline
- Proactively communicate and respond to homeowners questions and concerns
- Collect all necessary information and documentation from homeowners and use Knox’s property evaluation tools to quickly evaluate and qualify properties for the Knox program.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals
- Understand competitive landscape and how to best position Knox in the market
- Collaborate effectively with the Knox team to build more efficient sales systems.
- Work with other members of the sales and marketing team as we scale Knox into a global force for wealth creation
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A drive and commitment to exceed sales targets
- Empathy - you put yourself in the homeowner’s shoes and take pride in providing a memorable, confidence-inspiring experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a metrics-driven sales organization using Salesforce to drive all sales activities and being held accountable to quantitative revenue targets
- Attention to detail & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in real estate and property investment as well as related industry domain knowledge such as mortgage finance, insurance, and property maintenance
- Experience owning investment property is a plus
- Experience - 1 - 3 years of closing experience, customer service experience in real estate services, financial services, or another quota-carrying role preferred
Location: Our office is currently located in downtown Boston. You are likely to find yourself traveling around the greater Boston area on any given day.
Salary range reflects cash compensation base + commission, option package, and full benefits.
More Jobs From