Reggora is a remote first, high growth, venture backed fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building our national sales team following our recent round of Series B funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale our Go-To-Market.
We are currently seeking an experienced SaaS - Account Executive (AE) to join our rapidly growing business and sales team to accelerate our growth within our top core accounts. You are responsible for driving new lender sales to the Reggora platform.
What Youll Do:
- Manage a full-lifecycle sales process, prospecting customers via phone, email, referrals, LinkedIn, Reggora relationships, partners, etc.
- Identify appropriate business contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through product demonstrations and presentations with Director, VP, and C Level prospects
- Manage accounts and contacts through the entire sales lifecycle
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships to maximize future revenue opportunities
- Ability to match our sales process with customer buying processes
- Deliver consistency and quality with respect to the expectations for sales activity
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 35 + years of technology based inside/outside sales experience (Saas)B2B experience in the Software / SaaS environment preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with financial institutions or mortgage companies
- Proven track record of consistently delivering at and above quota
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field is strongly preferred
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc). We are a remote-first company.
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.