Commercial Account Executive
The Nasuni Commercial Account Executive is responsible for net new customer acquisition in Nasuni’s Commercial segment to achieve pre-determined sales quotas and targets. The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales background that enables them to build their own pipeline, qualify new opportunities, present Nasuni solutions, overcome objections, negotiate and close business via phone or Zoom. This person will be an integral part of expanding Nasuni’s Commercial customer base and Sales Organization in United States regions. The role will entail close collaboration with Nasuni colleagues in Inside Sales, Channel and Alliances.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will...
- Be the primary contributor to building and managing pipeline that is 5X assigned quota.
- Accurately forecasts and tracks deals as they progress through sales stages.
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including customer/partner calls, meetings and pipeline generation.
- Collaborate with Channel, Field & Marketing teams to build your business.
- Identify and build relationships with key business/project leaders and develop champions within accounts
- Maintain full fluency in Nasuni’s products and services and how they are sold to deliver value in the marketplace.
Skills + experience we look for are...
- 2+ years of proven success in technology-related sales or business development experience in a business-to-business environment
- Excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills which have successfully been applied with inside sales
- Knowledge of datacenter technologies such as virtualization, storage, servers, cloud, and networking
- Experience transacting and going to market with Channel partners
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication, and time management skills
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- BA/BS degree desired
- Experience with Salesforce.com desired
Nasuni delivers a single software platform to store, protect, synchronize, and collaborate on unstructured file data at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services™, powered by the patented UniFS® global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; file archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file collaboration. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of private or public cloud object storage with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional disk-based file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. Nasuni operates globally from its worldwide headquarters in Boston, Mass., USA.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the world. Benefits packages vary by geography, but generally include:
- Take-What-You-Need paid time off
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.