Are you a go-getter sales rep with a passion for new tech? Are you addicted to the chase to lock down sales and hit a quota? Do you get excited at the prospect of selling disruptive software at a fast-growing company?
At Namely, we're hiring an eager and results-oriented Account Executive (AE) with an entrepreneurial spirit and hunter attitude. As an AE, you will act as an internal quarterback, leveraging key partners and resources to drive deals through the customer engagement process. You'll be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the discretion to independently develop account plans and strategies. Youll be expected to form strategic plans with a high level of planning and foresight to maximize sales.
This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
- Cultivate Pipeline. Lead generation is primarily driven by dedicated sales development reps (SDR); you will be responsible for managing and driving sales cycles by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities.
- Showcase the Namely Value/Solution/Brand. Become an expert in uncovering challenges that our prospective clients face. Analyze their business needs and requirements in order to create a product presentation that will show which Namely products solves their challenges, addresses their particular concerns, and helps their company grow.
- Be the point of contact. Serve as the principal ongoing representative of Namely between any potential customers and Namely through the close of the deal. Make independent decisions in answering questions, including the comparison and evaluation of possible products and solutions for potential customers.
- Close Business. Drive revenue by studying and navigating the customer buying process, engaging internal and external key stakeholders, and ultimately securing a signed agreement.This includes working with the legal department to negotiate, prepare, and finalize customer contracts and terms.
- BA/BS Degree
- Strong phone & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- 2-4 years sales experience, particularly in SaaS markets
- Previous experience selling HRIS/HCM software and/or selling into HR strongly preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- CRM Experience
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Career Growth 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.