Knoq is a technology company that encourages people to talk to their neighbors. Our technology recruits, trains and guides neighborhood representatives (Knoqers) to go out into their own neighborhoods and talk to people about products and services that can make their lives better. Our platform has been used by Google Fiber, NRG, Inspire Energy, Fluent Home Security and many other direct-to-home brands. We are growing 500% YoY and are hiring 200+ people this year. They are backed by Haystack VC, Initialized, Liquid2, Fathom Capital and Background Capital.
Knoq is looking for an Account Executive to lead sales for our software and data products. Knoqs product is sold to organizations looking to guide their reps on where to go and who to talk to. Knoq has relationships with all the top data companies to organizations find qualified leads and customers for their products. Knoqs data product includes 97 % of the US population with up to 1,000 touch points for each household)
The Account Executive will be in charge of relationship-based sales and have the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies to help them become more strategic and focused in their sales and marketing efforts. It's an exciting role with a tremendous amount of growth potential. If you're looking for the next step in your career, this may be right for you.
What youll do:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close for software and data partners
- Prospect new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Educate prospective partners on Knoq suite of products
- Maintain superior relationships and with partners to increase retention and further revenue opportunities
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Product to provide feedback and improve product quality
Who are we looking for?
- Client facing/support experience in the tech industry
- 5+ years of SaaS/technology/data sales experience
- Proficient with Salesforce, LinkedIn, Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite
- Ability to collaborate well with sales/tech/product teams
- Ability to travel and at times work long hours to meet customer needs
- Self-starter who is able to adapt easily to change
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to work independently
- Ability to bring new ideas and help build more efficient processes
- Team player who helps to build a fun, inclusive, hard-working culture
What is in it for you?
- A fun work environment where your input and contributions are recognized and valued
- Generous equity offering at a fast-growing tech startup
- Competitive salary with an commission structure
- Access to professional networking resources
- Learn new technologies, and contribute to open source projects
- Significantly impact the design and sales operations of an early-stage product
If you like what you've read here, please submit a resume and we'll reach out.
Knoq, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring under federal, state and local laws