- Be primarily responsible for building / sourcing your own pipeline by outbound targeting CTOs and VP Engineering and demonstrating the ability for you (and Jellyfish) to add value with your touchpoints
- Interact with C-level and VP-level executives at companies ranging from start-ups to F500 companies, and be able to engage in both technical and business oriented conversations
- Manage a complex / technical deal cycle by performing product demonstrations that highlight the value of Jellyfish, managing POC and onboarding processes, assembling business case studies and executive read-outs, etc.
- Provide regular reporting, updates, and forecasts using Salesforce.com
- Work closely with our Product Success team to manage both pre-sales and post-sales process
- Maintain strong relationships with customers post-sale to drive both expansion and renewal business
- You are passionate about learning, self-development, and enjoy being challenged
- You are a collaborative person who wants to go above and beyond in making those around you better, but also do not possess an ego that prevents you from learning from your peers and reaching out to them for help
- You are a competitive person who has a strong track record of success in quota attainment and finishing towards the top of the leaderboard
- You take pride in your work - from written communication, to sales calls, to the long-term relationships built with customers - you strive to put your best foot forward and avoid complacency wherever possible
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if:
- You have worked at a small startup before and loved it
- You have experience selling into the CTO / VPE / Director Engineering persona
- You have full-cycle closing experience in the range of $20k-$100k+ ARR
- You are passionate about sales process or sales culture as all team members play a role in helping develop these at Jellyfish
- You have a sense of humor! We know sales is a hard job, and theres a lot of work to do to accomplish the lofty goals we have, but we also want to make work fun along the way.
Location: on-site in Boston
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.