About the Company and Team
Intralinks is the leading worldwide Fintech SaaS solution for the global banking, deal-making and capital markets communities. Our industry leading technology enables the secure flow of information, empowering the largest banks and companies around the world to execute deals more productively, safely, and with complete confidence.
In this field sales role, you will be working directly with our largest deal-making clients, enabling some of the most strategic and most highly visible transactions in the business world. This includes a variety of clients with a focus on Energy and Renewables. You will be covering our Fortune 1000 customers in the Houston area, selling our portfolio of M&A deal lifecycle software solutions to the deal community.
- Identify and establish C-level and VP-level relationships with key corporate dealmakers, typically in Corporate Development organizations, through the delivery of key insights that assists their business and business value from the Intralinks platform that solves specific business pains.
- Leverage Solution Selling techniques to drive the sales process and close opportunities through expert negotiation including managing the contract and approval process for new deals.
- Develop sales strategy and account plans, leveraging data, to gain greater market share, prioritize and segment your accounts, and identify key go to markets.
- Proactively research M&A and customer industry trends with the intent of providing value added customers insights in support of the customers deal making process and business objectives.
- Deliver unique Intralinks value propositions to customers through a variety of channels including field, phone meetings, social media, and virtually. Employ value-based conversations to arrive at a highly differentiated solution for unique audiences.
- Build and maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast, through consistent outbound activities, delivering quality discovery calls and meetings, providing exceptional customer service, and proactively delivering solutions that solve customer business pains.
- Lead cross functional teams to deliver exceptional value and experiences to customers including partnering with Customer Success, Customer Support, Marketing, Engineering, Legal, and Sales Operations.
- Meet or exceed set Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), for example on number of calls and meetings and other sales-based activities.
- Manage all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system related to the account(s).
- Contributes to the development of sales strategy through input of ideas and suggestions to senior management team.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience and proven success achieving quota in a SaaS environment.
- Solution Selling training and experience.
- Ability to successfully prospect, conduct client presentations and high-level demonstrations as well as manage an entire sales cycle with the goal to generate new business and grow existing revenue streams.
- Strong account management, territory management, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage a highly transactional book of business, with a focus on driving a large amount of sales activity into the defined territory list.
- A positive attitude, strong cross functional teamwork, and professional demeanor along with the flexibility to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with many clients.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and web-based technologies such as LinkedIn and Mergermarket.
- Language skills (English).
- Major in Finance or Business Administration.
- Experience with Software as a Service in the Financial Services vertical.
- Experience selling cloud solutions to large and medium customers.
- Experience using salesforce.com
This is a unique opportunity to work in well-established and focus on growth opportunity accounts. Your customers vary in size; startup to Fortune 500 all fall under your remit. Successful candidate will be joining a hungry, close-knit team with big goals in mind for 2021.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.