Account Executive, Alternative Investments M&A
We are seeking a high-energy, motivated Account Executive to represent Intralinks in our Alternative Investments market segment. You will work with customers to accelerate every stage of their deal lifecycle with Intralinks for Mergers & Acquisitions.
Our best in class SaaS fast-tracks deal execution and reduces risk. On the Alternative Investments buy-side, the technology drives efficiency through strategy and targeting, sourcing, management and due diligence; all the way through post-merger integration to set up for long-term success.
In this role, you will develop and build relationships with key contacts across Alternative Investments firms to position Intralinks as the ultimate solution for deal-lifecycle management.
About the Team
The North American Alternative Investments sales team is in offices throughout the United States. Account Executives benefit from an experienced management team, excellent onboarding and continued training, and opportunities to develop as a sales professional.
- Create and manage prospecting campaigns for new business.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in target accounts.
- Establish a strong and consistent cadence of in-person meetings and organizing/attending networking events.
- Present Intralinks business solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Maintain strong sales pipeline and forecast to increase visibility of short- and long-term prospects through our CRM system salesforce.com
- Meet agreed monthly/annual performance in both client activity (meetings/demos etc.) and quota achievement.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years of sales experience in software or technology sales or 3-5 years of relevant financial services industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of alternative investments and broader financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills, including the ability to speak publicly to groups.
- Ability to travel approximately 20%
- Network of contacts in Private Equity and/or Investment Banking.
- Consistently exceeds monthly and annual quota.
- Demonstrated high transactional experience.
- SaaS software solution sales preferred.
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. The product manager plays a big part in driving innovation as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way. #WhatLinksUs
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.