As an Account Executive (AE) on our Sales team, you will have the opportunity to solve real business problems related to helping customers grow their business by providing Crayons SaaS based, real time, competitive intelligence solution. As a Crayon AE, youll work in a fast-paced sales organization with uncapped commissions and an environment that will value your commitment to success and career growth. Working with our first-class BDR team, you will own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting, discovery, product demo, negotiation and close. If you're amazing at what you do, and want a challenge that will reward you, we'd love to talk to you!
Safety for our people and community is our number one concern. Weve been a remote workforce since sending the team home in March 2020 and we will remain remote until we can come together safely and mask-free. Some roles will require us to go to our office in the historic Fort Point neighborhood of Boston. Other roles will have an option of a remote or hybrid position, based on your preference and family's needs.
About the role:
- You will leverage inbound leads, outbound prospecting, and BDR generated opportunities to fill your pipeline
- Own the entire sales process from initial engagement with prospects, discovery, product demonstration, solution development, negotiation, and close
- Present personalized solution and product demonstrations via Zoom, guiding your customers through a productive and personalized buying process.
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales quotas and get paid monthly on all commissions earned.
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of qualified prospects by leveraging Crayons training, activity management, and Salesforce dashboard visibility.
- Sell to a broad range of customers, from upper Mid-Market to the largest of Strategic accounts.
- Be part of a team that rewards and values your professionalism and celebrates your success.