Hi - were Alyce! Founded in 2015 with a tiny team sharing space with a bike repair shop, weve grown up in more ways than one. You can now find us all across the globe with headquarters in Bostons Financial District.
Our software creates authentic Personal Experience moments through gifting, swag, and direct mail to help businesses grow and scale. As the only Personal Experience (PX) Platform, Alyce enables sales, marketing, and customer success teams to create personal bonds with their prospects, customers, and partners. Named G2 leader in Account-based Execution 6 quarters in a row, Alyce bridges the physical and digital worlds to help Enterprises companies better engage, connect, and convert prospects, customers, and employees while delivering measurable results
At Alyce, we value our people above everything else. While we all have our own passions, personalities, objectives, and goals, we are one team that is building something great together. Our differences make us collectively better. We strive to build a supportive and inclusive environment where our team members are recognized and valued for who they are during working hours (9to5) and outside of them (#5to9).
Were proud and honored to be recognized as Comparablys Best Company for Women, Best Company Culture and Best Places to Work in Boston, as well as Bostinnos 50 on Fire, LinkedIns Top 50 Start-Ups of 2020 and Forbes 2021 Best Start-Up Employer.
About this position
The Account Executive has great start-up/SaaS/Enterprise sales experience and is looking for a super cool product and company culture you can actually get excited about. You are looking for a positive environment where you can constantly learn, master your craft and be part of helping a team around you do the same. You are looking to take initiative and help build new processes, try new approaches, and be appreciated for incremental improvements to drive success.
How youll make Alyce amazing:
- Work closely with Demand Generation/BDR team to drive ABS approach into named territory
- Connect and consult with leads driven through inbound and Alyce driven leads
- Develop and manage a well understood pipeline of Enterprise prospects/clients
- Drive complex deals from initial contact, all the way through to close in a predictable fashion
- Strong discovery process as well as ability to present a category creating product
- Effectively leverage sales tools to optimize performance and results
- Accurately manage and report forecasts
- Sell to key marketing and sales decision makers within organizations approximately 500+ employees. Typically companies working larger more complex ACV deals themselves.
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
How you will uplevel Alyce:
- Hungry, humble, smart
- Enterprise Martech SaaS domain experience is ideal
- Experience mapping out complex organizations marketing and sales organizations
- Understand the value of following a disciplined sales process including proper tracking
- Comfortable in a smaller rapidly evolving early stage start-up environment
- 5+ years of closing sales experience within a fast paced and rapidly evolving organization
- Ideally MEDDICC or Force Management trained
- Proven ability to exceed quotas and goals, ideally showing track record of internal promotion
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Thorough, persistent, detail oriented, and willing to eat flaming hot peppers ;)
- Looking to take initiative and help build new processes, try new approaches, and be appreciated for incremental improvements to drive success
- Bachelors degree or comparable experience
We firmly believe our differences make us collectively better. Alyce is committed to building a team that is diverse in background and experience. Alyce recognizes Diversity as the presence of differences that may include race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, socioeconomic status, language, (dis)ability, age, religious commitment, or political perspective. Diversity also includes differences in principles, values, thoughts, and beliefs. Diversity of thought and experience are vital to building a personal Alyce experience, representative of the world in which we live.
Please do not let doubt get in the way of you applying for this position. If you can demonstrate the abilities listed above, we want to hear from you.