As an Account Executive at Acoustic, you’ll become an integral part of our mission to create the future of customer experiences. Acoustic is bringing cutting edge technology to marketers, leveraging AI to bring human-centered solutions to our customer’s biggest marketing challenges. In this role, you’ll be equipped with some of the best prospecting and customer relationship management tools available on the market. You’ll also take your sales skillset to the next level through custom sales training delivered by Force Management. Further, you will work closely with and have the support of a business development team as you create successful sales plans to close new logo accounts. This is a unique opportunity to take on a new territory ripe with sales opportunities and go to market with a cutting edge, open platform that will help marketing teams gain deeper insights into their data. You’ll help marketing teams unlock their full potential.
What You'll Do
- Successfully complete all training programs to develop a detailed understanding of Acoustic’s offerings (Software and Services) in order to deliver differentiated value propositions and solutions to prospective clients.
- Leverage company developmental opportunities, such as go to market sales approach training through Force management, to sharpen selling skills.
- Collaborate effectively across the business to optimize leads from business development, marketing, and partner pipeline development channels to drive appropriate funnel coverage in order to realize sales targets.
- Leverage prospecting data to create and execute a territory sales plan that drives new logo revenue for assigned mid-market prospects.
- Drive a proven discovery process with prospects to gain a full understanding of their current challenges and goals to develop/propose solutions that deliver value and create differentiated solutions.
- Collaborate with the solutions team to deliver tailored technical demonstrations that address client challenges and goals.
- Take the lead role in delivering and negotiating contracts, working closely with sales management, finance, legal and contract teams.
- Leverage the CRM as a sales accelerator and ensure accurate forecasting and reporting.
- At least 3 years of experience selling SaaS based solutions into new logo accounts with a track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully creating prospect and territory management plans to ensure funnel coverage in order to achieve sales targets.
- Proven success in closely listening to prospect challenges and goals to develop solutions that will deliver the highest value.
- Proven success in quantifying business benefits and delivering client presentations that further demonstrate value and return on investment.
- Proven success in a full cycle sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally, in alignment with company values, to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to use company productivity tools, including web-based demonstration software.
- This position will be based out of our Boston office but is currently remote. There is no travel.
Nice to Have
- Experience selling Marketing Cloud, Automation, Data Analytics, Mobile Solutions into the market.
- Experience with SalesForce.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.