Zagster is the fastest-growing bike-share provider in North America. With industry-leading technology and an innovative operations model, our mission is to make the bike the most loved form of transportation — and we’re looking for an exceptional Account Director to help make it happen.
We’ve recently raised $10 million in Series B funding and operate more than 140 bike sharing programs, with clients such as Princeton University, Fort Collins Colorado, General Motors and Equity Properties. At Zagster, you will help transform the way people get around to make tangible improvements to the sustainability, health, and quality of life of communities everywhere.
The Account Director maintains and expands relationships with select B2B customers identified as having strong growth potential and influential in the industry. Acting as a trusted advisor, the Account Director will work with the customer to define goals, establish account plans, and collaborate with internal and external teams to achieve success.
The Account Director is an innovator and creative problem solver willing to go above and beyond to achieve results. The AD is viewed as a leader with the ability to direct large, cross functional groups to a successful result.
The Account Director reports to the Director of Account Management.
- Achieve revenue growth targets for select customer base
- Cultivate long-lasting relationships with strategic business customers
- Act as Trusted Advisor to customers of $100K+ in annual revenue
- Collaborate with Sales and Project Management to ensure successful system launches
- Define key metrics and targets with customer base to measure program success
- Develop account plans to achieve established goals and growth targets
- Support with developing marketing strategy to maximize rider adoption and system usage
- Compile and present performance reporting, identifying trends and improvement opportunities
- Assess and mitigate risk with customers, sponsors, and key advocates
- Act as the customer advocate collaborating with internal partners to optimize program performance
- Lead cross-functional projects necessary for program success
- Manage customer activity in Salesforce.com CRM for maximum efficiency and visibility to ensure closure on any open customer issues, questions, or objections
- Represent Zagster at events and functions to further customer relationships
- 5+ years of B2B relationship management, Executive and C-suite level preferred
- Experience with state and local governments and educational institutions preferred
- Proven track record in account expansion
- Excellent probing and listening skills to uncover the account needs and growth potential
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively to senior level executives
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities through data and execute on improvement plans
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Experience balancing internal business objectives (Profit/Revenue) and Customer goals
- Experience leading large cross functional projects
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree required, Business degree is a plus