The Account Director takes lead and is generally the senior most resource in any professional services engagement, driving the strategic advancement of capabilities, deliverables and overall success of the client when leveraging Acoustic solutions. The Account Director serves as a main point of contact and partner in the client’s interest of their advanced use of modern marketing and Acoustic solutions. This position requires both a working knowledge and strategic use case view when referring to the Acoustic solution set. Must be able to develop relationships throughout an organization, from executive to practitioner, identifying clients’ key success drivers while applying them to a strategic plan for delivery within any professional services engagement. The primary focus for the Account Director is to extract client requirements, whether gathered in discovery or amidst engagement and apply them in the best way throughout the delivery phases of a professional services engagement, to the success of Acoustic solutions.
The Account Director is expected to apply industry, channel and strategic best practices as it relates to marketing and analytics, proactively share their expertise, and align project workstreams, to deliver on key client objectives. Throughout an engagement, the Account Director must provide recommendations, POVs, and general subject matter expertise with modern digital marketing, CRM, data acumen, app & website, analytics, and Acoustic solutions. Acoustic Account Directors are expected to bridge product expertise with business know-how and deliver advise based on experience.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for success of a services engagement when the Account Director is involved
- Provides product and subject matter expertise to client resources and extended success team
- Responsible for growing and maintaining the quality of the Professional Services relationship
- Responsible for leading and collaborating with customer to define positive business outcomes
- Responsible for assisting to customer define business and technical requirements
- Provides recommended use of Acoustic solutions to align with client objectives
- Aligns strategic workstreams with short-term project deliverables, and an understanding of long-term objects, to ensure a future-proof use of Acoustic
- Present Quarterly Account Reviews and continuously assess client engagement success
- Foster peer growth and performance within professional service engagements
- Demonstrate thorough working knowledge of Acoustic solutions, partners and martech ecosystems
- Enthusiastic about success metrics within engagements, client objectives and Acoustic business
- Advanced analytical skills when assessing client performance using Acoustic solutions
- Exemplary communication skills across client, project and Acoustic teams
- Apply technical information in simple marketer’s language
- Proactively manages client expectations and delivers exemplary client service
- Leverages client experiences to provide valuable insight across Acoustic improvement goals
- Enhances Go To Market Methodology by producing new templates, tools and content
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a client or agency leadership role, preferably both.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in marketing technology and/or analytics discipline.
- Exceptional presentation and leadership skills
- Strong aptitude for business and financial analysis is needed.
- Digital marketing, sales or customer service experience is recommended.
- Strong understanding of channels (email, social, push, sms, media, web)
- Account Management and Project Management experience is important.
- Ability to self-manage in a demanding fast paced environment with complex deliverables.
Nice to Have
- Bachelor or master’s degree preferred; significant, relevant work experience required.
- Consume and certify with Acoustic solution training within first 90 days
- Travel may require up to 20% of Account Director’s schedule for client meetings
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit www.acoustic.com.
Acoustic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.