At ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability, and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual - we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
ZoomInfo is looking for an Account-Based Marketing Manager to add more might to our passionate team of marketing professionals. You will conceptualize, implement and continually innovate account-based campaigns in partnership with digital, field, content, and, most importantly, sales teams. The ideal candidate will thrive at the intersection of creative strategy, campaign deployment, and analytical review. You have proven expertise executing account-based programs in coordination with Sales Development and Sales teams.
If you have excellent project management skills and enjoy coordinating cross-functional teams across the business to develop world-class campaigns that rise above the noise, you could be the perfect candidate.
- Develop and implement sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for a list of specific targeted accounts, using multiple tactics (Email, Digital Advertising, Direct mail, Content Syndication, .. etc)
- Proactively engage with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Interact with vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Drive personalization and scale focused on segments, industries and personas
- Conduct A/B testing of messaging and tactics to improve response and conversion rates
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales teams are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Develop and deploy ready-to-launch marketing tactics (Campaign in a box) and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, social media, .. etc
- Maintain a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Produce reports on marketing performance, account-level engagements, and ROI
- Own and execute on special projects
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in B2B marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships across multiple teams
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and demonstrated ability to report and make decisions based on web analytics, ad performance, and email performance data
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Eloqua and Salesforce. Experience with other tools like Engagio, Terminus, Demandbase, or attribution software is a plus
- Extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously skills with keen attention to details
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive can do attitude
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From