Office Tour Photos
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. Were thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In your role, youll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
Intro to role:
We are in search of an exceptional leader to drive account based marketing initiatives across our customer acquisition strategy for Seismics rapidly growing global business. More specifically, we are seeking a savvy business development-minded marketer who harmonizes innovative creative skills with a deep understanding of advanced digital marketing technologies and practices. This individual needs to excel not only on strategic planning, but also on efficient tactical execution. This individual must also be a highly collaborative strong team builder who is customer-centric. As our account based marketing leader, you will be a key member of Seismics demand generation team.
Who You Are:
- Required: An undergraduate degree in business/marketing or MBA
- 5-7+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- 3-5+ years of people management experience
- Direct ABM experience in the relevant industry
- Knowledge of best practices in ABM data capture and analytics
- Expertise in digital marketing including advertising, retargeting, and marketing clouds
- Ability to provide guidance on marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer-first mindset and ability to drive change to meet buyer and customer needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure
- Visible and viewed as positive influence on culture and morale
- Role model to associates and customers
- Superior mentor and coach
What you will be doing:
- Build, develop and manage a team of 2-4 account based marketers. This includes providing day-to-day leadership, hiring, and skill development.
- Manage performance and professional development for direct reports. Provide on-going timely feedback; act as coach and mentor to team members. Identify growth opportunities and share learnings and best practices with all team members.
- Engage a full-scale martech enabled stack, utilizing best practices for each digital platform and data-driven reporting methods.
- Work cross-functionally to outline Seismics ABM strategies, including buyer firmographics, behaviors, preferences, desires, and needs. Segment strategies by vertical, business tier, and persona.
- Maintain account based marketing visibility with broader marketing organization, tying in all departmental efforts, including events, digital, customers, messaging, and creative.
- Partner with the inbound sales team to ensure follow-up of nurture and conversational marketing MQLs. Make necessary training and operational improvements to increase MQL conversion metrics.
- Own KPIs and reporting for all funnel stages in the ABM arena. Additionally, report on the impact of demand generation programs on organic traffic. .
- Manage our marketing database, ensuring cleanliness and data integrity. Develop and implement a segmentation strategy that enables us to deliver the right message to the right audience, increasing database engagement, and reducing unsubscribes.
- For each Industry, develop high-level ABM strategies by working with the Regional and Segment Marketing teams. Work with direct reports to enable deployment to their accounts.
- Develop annual ABM plans and budget for focus accounts; execute against the plan in concert with other focused account marketing efforts.
- Work with Enablement team to identify and execute key sales play opportunities and campaigns for focus accounts.
- Work with Content Marketing and Segment Marketing to create custom content and measure engagement. Apply focus company knowledge to inform must-win opportunities. Oversee and support team in refining ABM strategy and tactics for focus accounts.
- Maintain regular communications and ABM activities with key stakeholders.
What we have for you:
Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
Equity within Seismic in the form of stock options
Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
Seismic Cares volunteer program
#OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From