Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
Account Based Marketing Manager
As part of the Demand Generation Team the Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, driving, and executing marketing initiatives and campaigns to drive new revenue and increase brand presence for our target prospects.
- Implement strategy, planning and execution for ABM marketing campaigns
- Take a data-driven approach to the customization of marketing programs for target account segments
- Continually measure, monitor, and drive improvement in campaign approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency of the ABM program.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Drive pipeline growth and generate revenue for the company through verticalized ABM
- Proactively engage with the sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Analyze campaign data in a variety of places, including via ABM dashboards
- identify gaps in key personas and contact information within target accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Provide training and education to the field on the latest ABM activities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Account Based Marketing within Healthcare or Health/Tech domain
- Experience with Digital Marketing Program Management
- Marketo experience is a plus
- Problem Solver. Strong critical thinking, creativity and can pivot on the fly
- Collaborator and relationship builder who can work effectively within a matrix organization. Ability to lead through indirect influence.
- Strong Communicator. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytics experience to study ABM Dashboard for ROI metrics, lessons learned and consistent improvement.
- Able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and consistently hit deliverables
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwells Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinics second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance